Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Massage my sole

I struggle to find the right kind of music to massage my sole. Right now, i can feel the tingling, at the root of my toes in my right foot, running down the heart of my foot, circling the ball, and then up through to the tip of my toes.
I need something soft, concordant, perferably rich with minor keys. I need something that will usher peace, tranquility and transcendence. I need to travel back in time, emotionally and psychologically, to the various places where i have found comfort, strength and most importantly purpose.
Things seem to come together and then they don't.
Proverbial carrot stick in front of an ass.
I see it.
But I am getting tired.
I wish I had more of the time to do what I would love to invest myself in. The stuff that's really really about me. Not just sustenance. I am talking talent, passion, communion.
John legend.
From the Album Evolver.
Massage my sole.
Massage my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment